providing the golf industry with technologically advanced booking tools
The tee Time Market provides tools for golf courses who want to provide their customers with the opportunity to transact on their site and buy the asset a golf course provides ... a tee time. The tools interface with your local software system so you can build multiple rates per tee time and even yield your rates depending on the availability on the course.
The Tee Time Market also provides the golf travel market with the tools to book rounds of golf, live and in real time. Connect directly with the course tee sheet and find the tee time you need to fulfil your clients request. Booking a tee time live and in real time will become the norm and companies that won't be able to provide customers with an immediate reply will loose out.
Click on the Tee Time Market image to find out where you can book your tee times !
Call +353 1 442 9016 or email email@example.com
Check out this article about Third Party Resellers and the dangers involved.
Article GolfDigest Ireland
7 Day Golf Tour of the West of Ireland
- Play Golf on Connemara Golf Links, Carne Golf Links, Enniscrone Golf Club, Donegal Golf Club & Narin & Portnoo Golf Club
- 6 Nights 4 Star Hotel Accommodation with Traditional Irish Breakfast each morning
- Hertz Automatic Van with GPS for Entire Trip (option to have a dedicated luxury bus transport)
Price From €1,525 per person sharing (based on min. 6 pax participating)
6 Day Golf Tour playing Ardglass, Castlerock, Portstewart, Ballyliffin and Royal Portrush Golf Club
- 5 Nights 4 Star Accommodation with Traditional Irish Breakfast each morning
- Hertz Automatic Van with GPS for Entire Trip (or luxury bus transportation for the duration of the trip)
Pricing From €1850 per person sharing (May – September)
5 Day Links Golf Teaching Trips along the Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland
- 5 Nights 4 Star Accommodation with Traditional Irish Breakfast each morning, either in a room or 3 bedroom cottage.
- Luxury bus transportation for the duration of the trip
- 3 rounds of golf on the local links courses - use of the practice facilities on site - trolleys
- 3 dinners (three courses , no drinks) and soup and sandwich lunch in each of the clubhouses
Pricing €1395 per person sharing (€175 single supplement) based on 11 people + 1 pro
PGA Pro incentive package available ! Contact us for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
No time for a full 18 ? Play 9 Today instead.
text and photo's by EGTMA members
In today's economy, there is a lot of pressure on time. Over the past 10 years, rounds have consistently dropped because golf is too difficult, too expensive and takes too much time. The combination of increased time at the office, between 500 to 1400 additional hours a year and with more time spent at home with the kids, an additional 440 hours a year has put pressure on our time off with at least 2 1/2 hours less free time every day. No surprise then that most our leisure activities have shrunk to two hours max. dinner, movies, workout, tennis game, quick game of cricket, 5 a side football ... no wonder weekend golfers have had to adjust too ? So, the traditional 18 holes might not fit into these ever more demanding time restraints but a quick 2 hours 9 holes might just do the trick. It still provides you with a golf experience that both challenges as relaxes you but doesn't put you under pressure from your family and work.
Golf courses can add much needed revenue allowing 9 hole play. Put the 9 hole golfers on the back 9 early in the morning so they can get a round in before work and the front 9 in the afternoon to get a round in on the way home, This way they don't interfere with your core 18 hole players. When you're clever about it, you can possibly fit in around 100 9-hole rounds a day. Work that one out for the year !
Reasons to play 9
- You just got delivery of some brand new kit, is this going to cure your slice ... of course not but no better way to find out and play a quick 9 !
- You've just gong through the longest winter (so it seems) ever and a break in the clouds entices you to head for the first tee and playa quick 9 !
- The Mother in Law is coming into town, one of the kids has a temperature ... they'll be in good hands, go and play a quick 9 !
- Supplies are low and the shop beckons ... you volunteer as on your way to the shop and as long you bring back the goodies you can sneak in a quick 9 !
- Days are getting longer and you have no early meetings, clear the desk, check with the starter and on your way to work, head for the first tee for a quick 9 !
- Days are getting longer and the office have all gone to the pub, there's plenty of daylight left and there is a course you drive past on your way home so plenty of time for a quick 9 !
- It's been a while so you had a lesson and the pro put you right, you can go home and let it all sink in or put it all in practice and go for a quick 9 !
- You head for the club to see if the draw for the weekend competition is up but the smell of the freshly cut fairways draws you in for a quick 9 !
Playing Nine is Fine !
Jo Maes, President of the EGTMA
+353 1 442 9016
Par4our Golf, Play9Today, TeeTimeMarket, EurolinksGolf are all brands operated under Par4our Ltd
Contact us for more information about any of the above: